Burger King Prank Call FUNNY Burger King Prank Call FUNNY

saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i like tha part wen the buger was rly cheapsaf3r333333333333333333333

[AMP] Angel in my Bum [AMP] Angel in my Bum

Perfect

You should do more humor songs. Although, this song was mastered and produced so clean and well, I almost pooped my pants. But though, this is good. because you didn't use autotune. epic song bro

Iliketomaketrancemusiconmycomp Iliketomaketrancemusiconmycomp

i lik 2 mak trance music on my computer

it took me like 3 seconds to make that voice clip.
prepare 4 lunch in 3 2 1 gogo go g ogo go activate my dick on fire poop on my dads dick shit on my dadss fart and make it go round and round like a russian soldier.

i likeding this song

akira - piece of heaven akira - piece of heaven

i like tiomakee trance msuc on my er

yeah i make trna emusc on my6 xomcvuepre you have a problewm with iyt?

bumpin rotten cunt beats yo

ph0ne responds:

eyeyey mang i got dem sh0www000ta@@@@@@y

[AMP] One More Goal [Final] [AMP] One More Goal [Final]

What is the guy talking about below me?

The singing is spot on and sounds unique. I personally like it. The song sounds unique and a perfect cover/remix. I like it very much. Its like getting an early 2000 song and re-doing it for a modern sound. I like it and the singing is well done :)

Wheres Mah Hookah Wheres Mah Hookah

prtyy gud

do u play halo?

extremeclay responds:

HUR HOW DO YOU KNOW

[AMP] Blink of an Eye [AMP] Blink of an Eye

Who couldn't like this song?

No seriously, this is incredible. Who cares if people might think it's gay or something. Every should be able to enjoy the unique sound that you were trying to bring to us listeners. This is truly something I would pay for (maybe after fixing some slight mastering stuff). Other than that, this song is beautiful. Really brings out its emotions and it shows it to me as well. Fantastic song man. One of my favorite from you.

Keep it up man!

AMP responds:

Thanks a shit load dude!

[AMP] Oh Sandra [AMP] Oh Sandra

Good song!

The autotune always has a bad reputation, But it matches well with this song. Not only that, I would rather hear a good voice than a bad untuned one. The build up is fantastic and the rhythm is catchy as hell. Keep it up!

. Morning Glory . . Morning Glory .

Im a sucker when it comes to piano

I really like this piece. Very increbile piece. I love the rhythm and the melody. It makes you think. Think of stuff in life... what their is to live for. Very nice song. Keep it up!~

-LoudCore

Jordin Sparks - Bf (bs&st Rmx) Jordin Sparks - Bf (bs&st Rmx)

Oh yeah!~

Very incredible. The mastering is spot on and very catchy. I loved all of it. The voice sounds very good. This stuff is pr0 stuff. I mean, I think you are ready for a pro label haha. I love it! The melody is incredible and I love all of it. Keep it up man! Catchy as hell.